SECHA promotes first class care for the people who are cared for by our members. Members are residential or nursing care home providers and others who provide professional care services.
The benefits of being a member of SECHA are:
- Subsidised classroom training at very reduced rates.
- CPD e-learning courses at only £1.10 over 130 new e-learning courses coming on stream all the time.
- Care certificate e-learning package at only £16
- We operate an online fully interactive Bed Vacancy Register for all member homes,
- Members Open Meetings, Conferences and Seminars are arranged exchanging information and ideas.
- We operate a confidential buddy system of help and assistance to our members.
- Liaison with Local Government offices on matters relevant to our members.
- As a registered DBS umbrella body you have access to the DBS “Disclosure” system at only £10.00 above the prescribed DBS fee.
- We offer a help mail service to assist you in accessing goods and services you may be having difficulty locating.
- We provide relevant and up to date information on many items appropriate to the care industry, on a weekly basis.
- You will become part of a large like thinking community with many years experience in the care industry.
- The strength of numbers give SECHA the ability to obtain high discounts on the things that matter.
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.
Now is the time to be part of our Association as we become more pro-active and eager to promote our members interests.
If you are considering joining then complete the application form and forward to us. Our Administrator will guide you through the remainder of the process.