The aim of SECHA is to promote the provision of excellent professional practice and the highest standards of care. To do this we aim to:
- Provide a support service to member care providers.
- Represent care sector views at local, regional and national level where necessary, in line with new legislation in care services.
- To work in partnership with Local Authorities and other statutory bodies.
- To keep members informed of initiatives relevant to the care sector.
- Promote staff development including the provision of training programmes.