SECHA are a vibrant, very relevant and rapidly expanding Care Association with members all over the country but particularly in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, Thurrock and East London.
The aims of SECHA is to provide a support service to our members which we provide in a number of ways
- To work in partnership with Local Authorities and other Statutory bodies
- To keep members informed of initiatives to the Care Sector
- To provide an online interactive Bed register which is also forwarded to placement agencies each week
- Promote staff development including the provision of remarkably inexpensive CPD accredited e-learning courses
- To provide face to face training for our members and other care providers
- And Much, Much More.
We do this by providing:
- Telephone support
- Provision of a Buddy system whereby our Directors give one to one assistance when needed with personal visits
- Help Mail where we enlist the e-mail help of other members anonymously
- Ensuring that up to the minute information of changes in the statutory provisions relating to care is relayed to members
- Arranging meetings and conferences where members can network and listen to interesting speakers on relevant topics
- Provision of e-learning courses at only £1.70 per courses
- Provision of face to face training at only £12 per person per courses (providers serving Southend Borough Council only)
Have we said enough to make you interested in joining us and becoming a part of what we can provide then please use ‘contact us’ to get more information.
With SECHA it is so easy to train your staff when you need to
With SECHA it is so easy to get help when you need it
With SECHA it is so easy to get a DBS when you need it
With SECHA it is so easy to remain in the forefront of changes in our industry when you need to.
JOIN NOW AND START REAPING THE BENEFITS
Click here and find out more.
Is your home not in our area, no problem you can become an Associate Member and use our e-learning and DBS services for a small fee each year.