SECHA are a rapidly expanding Care Association with members all over the country but particularly in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, Thurrock and East London.
The South Essex Care and Health Association (SECHA) has been around for many years and yet is very up to date and concerned with the provision of excellent professional practice and the highest standards of care for their members.
In these times of difficulty due to the COVID – 19 pandemic we find that increasingly our services are needed by our members.
Face to Face training has, in the main, stopped and our CPD accredited e-learning service at remarkably low prices is now proving to be very popular.
Some of our other services include;
- Buddy system – which gives those full members who need it, one to one help and support
- Help Mail – to assist in finding tradesmen or a piece of equipment
- Bed Register – not only do we run a well-respected bed register online but send it to Placement Agencies and Councils each week
- We are a DBS registered umbrella body for our members
- When permitted we hold conferences and meetings and events of interest
- SECHA have good relationships with Local Authorities in Southend, Thurrock, Essex and East London
- There is so much more
Use the ‘contact us’ page if more information is needed or just complete the application form under ‘membership’ above
Click here and find out more.
Is your home not in our area, no problem you can become an Associate Member and use our e-learning and DBS services for a small fee each year.