Welcome to the website of the South Essex Care & Health Association Limited (SECHA). We are a ‘not for profit’ Association mainly operating in the Southend-on Sea City Council Essex area including Thurrock and East London although we have members much further afield.
Whilst SECHA have been around for many years our up to date and helpful approach is attractive to our members.
SECHA is concerned with the provision of excellent professional practice and the highest standard of care for their members.
As part of the support which SECHA offers to its members is the provision of very low priced CPD accredited e-learning which has proven very helpful to our members during the pandemic and with over 150 courses to choose from at only £1.70 each including all the Care Certificate Standards it still remains very popular even now that the Covid restrictions have eased.
SECHA also provides many other services which include;
- Buddy System – which gives our full membership who need it one to one support via our Directors.
- Help Mail – to assist in finding tradesmen or a piece of equipment.
- Bed Register – not only do we run a well-respected bed register online but send to placement agencies and Councils each week.
- We are a DBS registered Umbrella body for our members.
- We hold conferences and meetings and other events of interest.
- SECHA have a good relationship with Local Authorities.
If you are looking to join SECHA then please contact us for more information.
Click here and find out more.
Is your home not in our area, no problem you can become an Associate Member and use our e-learning and DBS services for a small fee each year.