Full Membership Application Form
By completing this form, if your application is accepted you agree to abide by the Association’s Conditions of Membership.
Conditions of Membership
- Prior to acceptance all applicants will be visited by representatives of the Association to affirm acceptability.
- Staff should be well managed and receive all necessary training.
- Staffing levels must be adequately maintained for the type of care provided.
- All necessary records should be maintained in accordance with the laid down requirements.
- No reimbursement or refunding of fees can be given.
- Any organisation applying for membership is required to nominate one individual to be the representative of that member
- No care provider who is part of a group or a branch of an organisation may individually be members and all homes or branches of that organisation that is within Essex must become members.
- No more than one qualifying person from each care provider who is a member may sit as a Director of the Association. A group or several branches of the same organisation who are members will be treated as a single care provider for this purpose and only one nominee for Directorship will be accepted from the group or branches of the same organisation.
- Members shall provide the highest standard of care and understanding for the needs of service users.
- The Association reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership.